Every Friday night we try to have a movie night, really doesn't matter if anyone is sick or dead tired but we have to watch a movie. So last night when poor Jeff was sick with a fever and a horrible cough, Noah came up with the great idea to watch Star Wars. I said no thank you, cause I don't like those movies and I do fall asleep super fast if I have to watch them. Reed was all pumped up, this means that he gets to stay up late and he is really good at staying awake, just so he can tell everyone the next day that he stayed up and he is not crabby from it. It gets to be around 10pm and I go downstairs to see what is up, have not seen anyone, heard from anyone and especially there has not been any treat requests for a very long time. I find all three of them sound asleep on the couch and Reed was even snoring! Great movie!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How adorable! I love that they could not stay awake! Poor babies who are sick! Love the pictures!
Marie, these are the cutest pictures ever....aren't you glad you got a photo of them!?
I love how Jeff still has the remote control in his hand!! Typical man!
Beautiful picture. Marie - you are blessed!
thank you for all the nice comments! Yes I am so happy that I ran for the camera and caught them in the act so to speak. I am so lucky to have these guys in my life!
I like the new look....way to go!
Post a Comment