Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom can we please have another baby?





WHHHAAATTTT? What did you just say sweetie? Another baby? nooooo, there will be no more babies.

That is the question that comes up more and more. Noah asked all weekend, guess it was his turn to ask. Here is the scoop, we have the world's easiest baby, and if we could clone her, well yeah I would have another one. Come on though, we just can't get that lucky again. She goes down at 630pm and wakes up around 6am, eats, poops, smiles, talks, smiles even bigger and she is so stinkin' cute. I can see why the boys want another baby. This was easy. Before she came, they sure were worried, what if she doesn't sleep, what if she cries all the time, what if and what if...

I just don't want to be pregnant at 37, just about to finish up school, life is busy with 4 kids. Sure sounds like good reasons not to have a baby, but this time I will pass and just sit back, or run around like a crazy mama, and enjoy my crowd.

1 comment:

Ms. Witi said...

They just don't realize how hard it COULD be....how changed their life WOULD be IF they had a crabby, colicky, baby...I see why you say No...that is your story and you are sticking to it. Way to go! HA! ;-)