Friday, May 14, 2010

What a week!

What a busy week it has been! Jeff is coming home from Boston tonight, thank you! This single parenting thing is really hard and I appreciate having such a good partner in Jeff. He is a dad to all of the kids, I can not even call him a step dad cause the way he treats those boys, it is with love and care, just like he does with Sophia.
Last night we went to Noah's 6th grade program and I had no clue what that would be like with an 8 month old. Oh she loved it! It grabbed her attention from start to finish, so no worries there. Guess Reed had a harder time, cause I counted 4 bathroom visits.
My ex in-laws were there, and I have always liked my ex father in-law, and last night he showed once again what a classy guy he really is. He came up to say hello and to congratulate us to such a beautiful baby.
Good job Noah! Loved the show! And yeah for Jeff coming home tonight, we have a present for him.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marie,
Just checking in, now that you've graduated with your AST, do you have a job lined up somewhere? If you do, are you in a "specialty"?
Lisa

Marie and her life said...

Hi Lisa,

I have applied for a job at Abbott on the neuro team, did my clinicals there and they really liked me, imagine that...ha ha ha. Talked to the nurse manager last week and he said that he will get back to me as soon as the strike is over and I know he will. He even said that I would be great on the neuro team, so cross your fingers that this strike thing will be done soon. Abbott has cancelled surgeries as of June 1st to be prepared.

Thank you for checking in! Take care!