Marie and her life
Big changes, great life!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
going home
Today I am leaving Sweden, but I will be back very soon again.
It is Father's Day in USA and happy Father's Day to all involved dads. A dad needs to be around his kids all the time, so if you are, here is a hug from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Marie and her life
mom, WIFE,daughter,sister, friend,co worker...will it fit on the business card?
View my complete profile
My honey
Jeff
my four wonderful children
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(43)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(8)
Important updates
Great to be at home again!
going home
I am where a daughter belongs
miss my kids
she is still here!
I am here for my mom
in Sweden
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
2009
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(54)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(8)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment