Thursday, October 30, 2008

I can't believe it is Halloween tomorrow!

This last summer I was so busy to find a fulltime job, get into school, trying to be there for the boys as much as possible, working on a relationship. Now when I look back and only a few months back, and I am pretty amazed that I am still around. My life is going so fast and sometimes I feel like I don't get to enjoy the little moments in life. Tomorrow it is Halloween and I am going to enjoy every second of that evening with the boys, Jeff and our friends.

Yesterday I was observing surgeries at the Fairview Ridges Hospital and that was very interesting. I paid more attention to what the surg tech did in the OR room then to the procedure itself. I am just amazed how it all comes together and so quickly. The room is all set up, dr comes in, performes the suregery, leaves, room gets cleaned up and then it starts all over again. I am very sure that I will love my future job.

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow! I will take lots of photos!! Now I have to get home to the boys, Reed called and wanted to know if I could play Wii with him...

No comments: