Marie and her life
Big changes, great life!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Oh I got my air back!
I am sooooo happy! Got 99% on my last anatomy test!! Wow, that felt so good and it gave me some new wind under the wings so to speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Marie and her life
mom, WIFE,daughter,sister, friend,co worker...will it fit on the business card?
View my complete profile
My honey
Jeff
my four wonderful children
Blog Archive
►
2010
(43)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
2009
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(20)
Happy Halloween!
I can't believe it is Halloween tomorrow!
divide and conquer
Privacy, had to agree to a safer, more private blo...
could this be it...
Busy week ahead
cheap addiction
My school
Fall is so beautiful and so is my family
Great party!
Reed is 5 today and finally he gets to DING DONG D...
that was that test
Midterm time
I love fall
weekend stuff
Thursday
Happy Birthday Jeff!
really, I mean really?
Oh I got my air back!
the air is out of me tonight
►
September
(8)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment