Friday, March 20, 2009

we are the size of an avocado


Every Wednesday when I wake up in the morning, I grab my iPhone and check my application called the pregnancy tracker. It gives you weekly updates to where the baby is at with size and it tells you that your boobs are growing and that you should get fatter, great I paid for that service. The best part though is, it tells you the approximate size of the baby and now at 16 weeks it is the size of an avocado! We have been everything from a raspberry to a lemon, to an apple, few other fruits and now the avocado. Can't wait to push out a watermelon some day soon!

2 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Fun! I am glad to hear that things are going well! I love how the iphone refers to a fetus as a fruit/veggie! :)

Ms. Witi said...

Thanks for the update...I am looking forward to seeing the baby pictures too! :o)