
It has been so busy crazy lately and when I think I have time to get on and write a post, well then I am snoring on the sofa and just done for the day! I was even off from school this week, but then I had to work extra hours and when I had two days off, it was so I could spend time with the boys. Sam is in Florida, so it was just Noah and Reed. One day Reed had to go to daycare and I took Noah to the MOA to get him some summer clothes. Kind of fun now when he is getting into what he wears and he has pretty good taste. I think I got a little surprised by the flip flops, never pictured him as a flip flop guy.
Yesterday it was my turn to do some serious shopping so after date night in Uptown we went to MOA and I got some cute stuff from GAP. What a difference in clothes now and from when I was pregnant with Noah! Now these days I can still look good with out a big honking bow on my belly or something stupid like that!
So the size of the baby this week is compared to a TURNIP....ha ha ha ha. I hear you can roast turnips and they are tasty, wonder what veggie/fruit we will be week 18, so exciting! My belly sure has a little bump, and thank you very much it is not a veggie garden, just one!

1 comment:
Fun times your are having! Are you not in Florida with Sam? Who is he with? I see the pics you posted, so I thought you were with him! Happy week!
Post a Comment