Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello...I have a blog to update...




Seriously, I have a blog, and I used to be pretty good at keeping it up to date. Guess what? I had no time, school, kids, pregnancy and life in general just took over. Now I am back! I am taking charge again, baby is out, school is under control and here I am writing!

So I have a baby, or a ladybug as you can see! She is the most wonderful baby, sleeps all night long 8:30pm until 6:00am, smiles and talks...what can I say? We LOVE her so much!


The boys are madly in love with her! Noah loves to rock her, walks with her and I have even caught him smiling and kissing her. He is too cool, you know...


Sam is the caretaker. He has fed her bottles, even tried changing a diaper, he lets her sleep on him when he watches TV and he can't stop kissing her forehead! Sophia has a shiny forehead from all the kisses and sometimes I can even tell what Sam had to eat from looking at her head!

Reed shows love by sharing all his stuffed animals, he also have the patience to cuddle her for about a minute a day! He is so cute too around her. Reed loves to kiss her good night and he is so happy when she lays on his pillow when he is just about to say good night.

I am really going to try to keep up with my blog! A great way to write down all the little funny things that happen every day!


2 comments:

Ms. Witi said...

YEA!!! I am so excited to check in on the family (and especially that little girl!!) so nice to hear all went well and IS going well.

I look forward to hearing more.

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Awesome!!! I look forward to hearing more too!! She is so beautiful!