I have been really bad at updating my blog, but that is what happens when school, work, kids and life hit you and hit you hard. It has been super busy the last few weeks, getting ready for finals at school and now it is all over. No more classes 4 evenings a week, what a freedom or is it? Now I will have class two evenings a week and the other evenings will be packed with either soccer or baseball. I do love it thought when the boys have their sport activities and I think it is so much fun to watch them play.
Yesterday we had the level two ultrasound and the little girl looks just perfect. So cute to see her with her hands over her head and her legs under her belly. The boys came with and they thought it was so much fun to see their little sister. The dr came in and did a little bit of the ultrasound and the boys had some great questions for her and they were so wellbehaved. I am so proud to have them and to be able to give them a little sister.
Monday is Cancun! Oh I so need to be on that beach with my sweetie and a good book! I have not been on a beach vacation in years. I don't even know if I remember what it is like to just lay there and do nothing, well you do plan your meals and what you will stuff your face with at lunch and dinner! Can't wait!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like pregnancy is working well for you! Im happy! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Did I miss the email when you announced it was a LITTLE GIRL!!! OMG!! I am so excited for you and Jeff. She is going to be spoiled rotten!!
:o)
Have a great vacation.
Just thought I would remind you that you have a blog to update! Maybe put some belly pics! Luv ya!
Post a Comment