Friday, March 26, 2010

Someone is teething

Oh my heart just aches for little Sophia today! This is how sad she is and it doesn't really matter what you do, she still looks this sad. I did cool off her teething toy and she attacked it like a great white shark, well with no teeth...
I have tried to look in her mouth the last week, but the little miss clamps down and won't open up to show me anything. Today though, I could see a nasty little blister on her bottom gum. Poor baby! Little tylenol and some loving from mom, hopefully it will get better soon.

3 comments:

Ms. Witi said...

Oh she is still so cute!

Lisa said...

Hi Marie! It was nice to hear from you. I recall you were going to maybe go to surgical tech school. Did you end up doing that? I am no longer in the field but do miss it a lot. Maybe someday I'll go back :)

Anonymous said...

Starkas liten! Så ledsen, det gör ont med tänderna. Många pussar från mormor