Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monkeys in the bathroom




Today I had to take a break from studying, so we went to Best Buy to get Reed's birthday gift. We also were checking out some new tv's. I suspect the one we have in the family room will die sooner then later. And on the way out from the store I saw the phone I have been eyeing up for a long time, an iPhone...so me! I am so geeked up on stuff like that. Found out that I do qualify for a new phone at the end of October, so I am thinking it will be an iPhone. Kind of fun, well actually lots of fun for me since I love that gadget stuff!

We stopped at Target, had to get a toaster...no joke. The boys need some stuff for their bathroom and I found some monkey shower curtains and that fits them so well and it was too cute to pass up. Reed just loves monkeys! Even the toothbrush holder in the shape of a palm tree has a monkey on it. Cute!

No comments: