Monday, September 29, 2008

One year anniversary


Today, one year ago, I met Jeff. I am so fortunate to have him in my life for so many reasons.

He truly is my best friend, soul mate and confidant. I look at him every day and my heart warms up a little bit extra and I can't stop smiling. When I think something is hard or not going the way it should, then he is there to encourage me and to support me. I have no clue what I would do without his love and support. Well yes, I would be able to function every day and pull through, but to be able to do so with his love and respect makes me want to do an even better job with my life, my school, my work, be a better mom, be the best girlfriend that I can be. Jeff truly is an inspiration and I love him so much.


I love you Jeffery and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us....

No comments: