Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday morning at work

Got up early this morning to clean up my scrapbook area in the basement. Wow that can turn into a creative mess really fast. Had to get it all cleaned up since we are having a showing of the house today. I would love love for the house to sell but at the same time, what do we do if it does sell. I don't have the time or the money to be shopping around for a house right now. We have talking about the different options, and in my dream world, we just buy what we want and don't ever move again. I hate moving!

Weather is kind of yucky and I am at work. Jeff is going to the Cabela's with his buddy. I have got to study when I get home. Last night was not a very productive study night. I am really tired. Today I have to tackle the muscles. There is a cool website to check out though, www.getbodysmart.com. It has helped me a lot.

No comments: