So I am off from school and I kicked it off with a girls' weekend up north to go scrapbooking. I bring 16 girls up north to this big house and all we do is working on our photoalbums. I drove up this year with 3 other girls, we got to the house and then I hear the tire make a sound like the air is going out of it...great! We unload the truck really fast and then in to the little town to have the tire looked at. The tire shop manager helped me out and he put the spare wheel on and didn't charge me for the work. He just told me to pay it forward...very nice.
I ended up putting together 30 pages in mine and Jeff's album. So much fun! I do love to scrapbook and I haven't been able to do that in a long time.
We left Sunday afternoon and we had a 4 hour drive home, I drop off the girls and then I can't wait to get home...and I had to use the bathroom really bad! Don't you think this is the time when I get pulled over by the police for speeding??? Well of course. So there I am, out in nowwhere, but only 3 miles away from home, got stopped and I needed a bathroom really bad! That incident cost me 225 dollars...merry christmas to me.
Now I am half way through my week off and I am wondering why it has to go so fast!! Today I get the boys and I have them over Thanksgiving. We will have fun!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What are you planning to do to "pay it forward"?
Sorry about the ticket. Did you try to get out of it....did you bat your eyes, cry, anything?
Post a Comment