Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nice relaxing weekend? I love it!

So I wonder how much relaxing I managed to squeeze into this weekend?

- Finished my homework for the Tuesday class
- Got the photos developed for scrapbook weekend next Friday
- Bought all the last minute things needed for the scrapbook I am making for me and Jeff
- Picked up a friend for the boys to play with and the friend stayed for a sleep over
- Got some Xmas shopping done
- Went grocery shopping for Tuesday's meal that I am in charge of at school
- Made the meal for Tuesday evening
- Baked cinnamonrolls for next weekend
- Laundry is on the bed...waiting for me to fold it or I won't be able to go to bed
- Met up with a girlfriend yesterday and Reed had a playdate with her son

Yeah it was a pretty busy weekend and I had the boys too. I am going to work tomorrow to sit down with a cup of coffee to relax for 5 minutes!

Hey Jeff, thanks for playing with the boys! They sure love you sooooooo much! Love you too!

No comments: