Thursday, November 13, 2008

a quiet moment

Believe it or not, but I just found a quiet moment. Well, the door is shut and I asked everyone politely to leave me alone for 20 minutes. Just need 20 minutes all to myself, being able to do what ever I want on the computer with out being asked when they can get on the computer, just a few moments when I can browse and just devote my time to absolutley nothing. Feels darn good to be honest. I took a little time for me. I have come to find that I need those moments every now and then to recharge my batteries and then I am ready to rock again as a mom, girlfriend and as a student. It is so hard to tell the family to just hold on to their thoughts and I will be back, they sure all looked surprised. Maybe not Reed, he has no clue and he just smiles and skips along with what ever is going on right now. Did I ever mention how lucky I am to have my boys and Jeff? They sure give me the great meaning of life. Every day I want to be the better mom or the better partner in the relationship. I am so thankful to have them all around me. Jeff is such a soulmate and he can read me before I even know what is up with myself.

Well my time is up, Sam knocked on the door and said mom so sweet, and I am pretty sure that I heard the dryer coming to an end too, so got to go...Sam first and then laundry. LIFE IS GREAT!

No comments: