
When you are pregnant, people always ask what craving you have. I wish there was a rule for the first 12 weeks when you can't ask that, when you are not feeling well, anything that stays down is great food! I couldn't smell the bread in the toaster without getting all sick to my stomach, or if Jeff had eaten something and he had it on his breath, yeah that really turned my stomach! I pretty much lived on buttered noodles....BORING! How bland and colorless can it get, but let me tell you, I got excited for my noodles, cause it stayed down and I didn't have to look at it again!
I am now past the first yucky sick trimester and I just might have found a really nasty little craving...the cream filled long john. It is not like I want it all the time, but when I think about it, I smile, when I eat it, I am happy and when the cream squirts out of the donut, I LOVE IT! Yeah, it is gross and I am sticking to about two a week, hopefully this will be replaced with something healthier really soon!
What was your craving and why?

3 comments:
I never had any thing specific that I craved...I just ate all the time!!! It was my free pass to indulge. :o)
I craved salad from Kroger's salad bar with ranch dressing.
I ate veggies with Dip all of the time.
I'm weird! I never threw up...ever!
I craved lemons, limes and anything citrus with Madison..Then with Kenzie I craved hot peppers! I ate those food all the time when I was pregnant...Now not so much! Good luck with the food craving and enjoy!!!
Post a Comment