

I have no clue what has gotten into me but lately I can think of so many things that we just "need". Well we do need a new mattress so last Saturday we went and bought a new mattress. The one we have now is totally killing my back and I am convinced that sometimes I wake up in a bad mood due to the mattress I slept on.
After we left the store, I came up with the great idea to go to Best Buy. I love that store! Our old TV upstairs is in need of replacement. The one we have now either goes black, has a sezuire or just turns into a small picture. Jeff and I have looked around forever and compared and compared TV's. Pretty sure it will be a Sony or a Samsung, that we did figure out, has to be 1080 and at least 120mHz. I remember the good old days when all you worried about was the size of the screen and yeah we want a 46". My mom bought a 32" years ago and I thought that was like a movie screen. So anyways, there we are at the store and I am literally begging for a new TV and I am not embarrassed either...ha ha ha. Jeff is the voice of reason and we came to the agreement that we will get a new one at the end of this month. I need to watch my reality TV shows on a good TV. OMG, can we spell spoiled!
Oh my needs are not done with yet...I also need to go on a vacation with my very hot man! I am more then convinced that we need to get away for a week once my 2nd semester at school is done. I need a break! I need sun! I need a tan! I need to look human again! See how many needs I have! Unbelievable! Well we did agree on Cancun, Mexico at an allinclusive resort in April. Jeff does agree that we need to get away and this might just be the h....ymoon....
I am going to end my needs for right now, sit back and take a good look at myself. All I really need is my sweet, handsome man and my awesome kids! I am so darn lucky and it only gets better...
(time to file my taxes and pray for a good return...lol...)

1 comment:
I love that you are not afraid to express you wants/needs! Greedy or not! I want a Vacation so bad too! I already had my H...moon! SO maybe I will have to settle for a night out!!
Post a Comment