Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Noah is sick

Poor Noah is really sick with a high fever and he won't eat anything and he has a nasty cough. I was home with him last week and then on Monday it is John's turn to have Noah. Guess what he did?? Brought him with to work! Just where I want to be when I am sick and has the worst bodyaches. I even called him the night before Noah would be at his house to give him a warning so he could get the day off from work. Then yesterday he sent Noah to school even though Noah complained about not feeling well and guess who called, the school nurse of course! Did John come to get him? Of course not. His dad came to get Noah and instead of taking Noah home and then just wait there for a few hours until John would get home, poor Noah got dragged across town to the grandparents' house.
I have Noah today, I had to take a day off from work, I took Noah to the dr and he doesn't have the flu and the white blood count was ok. The nurse wants him to get an x-ray if he is not better by Friday. I had to call John and TELL him to take the day off then and no way in hell will he be dragging Noah all over town. Get the x-ray and take the kid home! Noah is so mad and sad that he got sent to school yesterday. I try to be the best mom ever, just hard when you have someone messing it up the other 50%. Hey, John, keep it up!

2 comments:

Ms. Witi said...

Poor Noah...

Not a very good "dad" moment that is for sure!

Keep up the good work Marie...the boys will be very thankful for your hard work when they are older. :o)

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

I feel you pain! Both Madison and I have the "VIRUS!" High fevers 104! Doc told us Madison just has o ride it out! UUgghh! Poor Noah, not getting the TLC everyone should get when they feel iicckky! Get Well soon!