
A few weeks ago I was out shopping for new ornaments for the tree. Since I have all boys, I ended up buying hunting ornaments, who knew Santa was such an avid hunter? Does Rudolph know? I came across one snowman or I would like to think it is a snowwoman, and she was wearing a vest, just like me! drinks overpriced coffees, just like me! talks on the cellphone, just like me! (maybe next year they can actually get one with an iPhone so it is more like me...)
So as a mom it is really hard to spend 13 dollars on something for just ME, but today after my disaster in court, I went and got it! She looks so awesome in our tree now! All those hunting and fishing ornaments needed me in the tree too!

4 comments:
You deserve something for yourself anytime you want! Makes us women feel special once and while! And we need it!!
I am slowly overcoming that obstacle, children first and then mom...lol
You deserve over priced coffee and a $13 Christmas Ornament. I need to take this same advice too.
Hey Marie,
The only way I get to read your blog is by clicking on it through Mrs. Dean's blog...some thing about not being invited????
I want to be a follower too.
Post a Comment