Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Puppy?


Yup, in the future there might be a puppy in this house. I love love the English Bulldogs and yesterday Jeff and I visited a breeder not to far from us and they had 5 little puppies! Omg they are so so so cute and I just love that type of dog. Nothing to high maintenance and they are great family dogs. Jeff is more sold on the idea to get a dog that can be more outside.

Now is not a good time to get a little puppy. I am way too busy with school and next semester is going to be a nightmare and I will never be at home. I would love to have a little puppy when people will be at home more and we can just love up that new little family member. Don't you think the puppy is sooooo cute?

No comments: