Sunday, December 14, 2008

My day in court


Tomorrow I will have my day in court to dispute the fact that I DID speed and that DID that cause I really had to pee and I was soooo sick of driving after a 4 hour trip back. So I am pretty sure I can't say to the judge...I am so sorry, I was sick of driving, I had to pee and my boyfriend's truck just drives way too fast. Good luck to me. Well I have lived in this country for almost 12 years and this is my turn to go on a fieldtrip to check out the courtsystem. I have paid my taxes and I am responsible, so why not go and give it a try. At least lower my 225 dollar ticket! Take it off the insurance...Yes I am asking for a lot, but HEY it is my birthday week!


So my little guy lost his first tooth! Imagine the excitement! Have to share some photos.