Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday morning

So nice to wake up and have mormor here. She is out in the kitchen making breakfast for the boys and they are just as happy as I am to have her here. Last night she got to babysit them when Jeff and I went out for a date night. We had to get a few Christmas presents and we went to a movie. We saw a really fantastic movie, The Boy in Striped Pyjamas. It is about a little boy in Nazi Germany and his dad is an SS officer and you get to follow this little boy and how he made friends with a little boy in the concentration camp. I greatly recommend this movie.

Yesterday mom and I went shopping at IKEA. She was so extremely generous and got the boys new dressers, bedsheets and lots of other things that we needed. It was so much fun to be out and about with her.

I will start taking some photos soon so I can post them here on the blog, mormor visiting us.

No comments: