Monday, December 15, 2008

So I had my day in court


My day in court sure was short and not so sweet...the judge didn't even look at me and made it very clear since I already have one speeding ticket on my record(from 2003!!), I will be shown no mercy. Nice! I looked around at all the other criminals in the courtroom and I thought for sure, that appearance alone should give me something. I did shower, had on jeans with no holes in them, a white(no stains)shirt and a cute vest that matches my eyecolor :)
Next time, well let's not aim for a next time, but maybe I would have more luck if I looked like something the cat dragged in.

3 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Ok, so from what I have learned you can fight the law but most of the time the law wins! It sucks and yes, I hear that if you show up like a bag lady who drinks to much you might have better luck! lol! Thanks for a chuckle! I imagined the court room perfectly!
:)

Shannon said...

at least it was blog worthy.

Ms. Witi said...

Did he lower it at all? Did you read about my day in court? Sounds a lot like what I went through....pretty much showed up to pay! Oh, happy day!

(Although, mine wasn't for speeding but for Inattentive driving!! UGH!!)