Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday evening

I am a little worried about the finals next week at school. I have jammed in so much stuff in my head and it feels like nothing is sticking.

Today I have spent much of my time with my anatomy books and diagrams. Good times! I had to take a break so Jeff and I went to Wal Mart to get food and lots and lots of other things for when my mom comes on Tuesday. We even got our Christmas shopping done!

I have ever mentioned that I would love to have the divorce all done? Well I am going to say it again and again until it is all done. So next week John has to pay his first childsupport to the boys, well it comes to me and I need it for the boys. Guess who is trying to sneak and get out of that?? He is such a drag to deal with and he seems to suffer from short term memory. Well his "excuse" to get out of paying and being responsible is, I took all the toys and the folding chairs. The chairs belong to my mom and she never ever gave them to John and he had thrown them out in the garage anyways. The toys are here at my house in the garage and I took them so nothing gets lost and he is more then welcome to come and split the stuff up with me. If I remember correctly, I did leave lots of stuff at his house. My house still too, cause he doesn't want to start paying me out Jan 1st 2009. I am just shaking my head. I sent out an email to my attorney and to his, telling them what a grand loser he really is, well not so much in those terms but in a nicer way and they are women and they can read between the lines and see what a dead beat he is. I am so sick of him.

I had to get my thoughts on other things and Jeff and I ended up watching a cute Disney movie, The Little Mermaid. Love that movie! Now back to the books!

No comments: